1. The service does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies („cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Service’s web pages. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the end user’s device and accessing them is the service operator Artex Artur Makiola, ul. Wolności 89, 44-300 Wodzisław Śląski, VAT number: PL647-105-49-78
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website to your preferences and optimizing the use of the website; In particular, these files allow you to recognize your User’s device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
b) create statistics to help you understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content;
c) maintenance of the User’s session (after logging in), whereby the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Website;
5. Within the Service there are two main types of cookies: „session cookies” and „persistent cookies”. „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user’s device until you log out, leave the web site, or turn off the software (a web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following cookies are used within the Service:
a) „necessary” cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Service, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Service;
b) security cookies, for example used to detect fraud within the scope of authentication within the Service;
c) „performance” cookies to collect information about how to use the Website;
d) „functional” cookies, which allow you to „memorize” user settings and user interface customizations, such as the selected language or region from which the User originates, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc .;
e) „advertising” cookies, which allow users to provide content that is more tailored to their interests;
f) cookies used to collect site visits statistics;
g) cookies controlling the frequency of PopUp window opening for a given Service User.
7. In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on your end user’s device. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block automatic cookie handling in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are posted on the User’s Web site. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies posted on the End User’s Service Appliance and may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
10. More information about cookies is available at http://society.org/ or in the „Help” section of the web browser menu.